ZAMBIA: Ant Hill Dwellers

Thank You for sharing!

Congrats and glad you are now a plainsgame hunter!

Looks like a great time and hunt! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Those are some awesome animals for both you and your wife. If a fella was going to get into hunting PG then you chose a couple of great specimens to start with.

If those 2 trophies don't turn you into a Plainsgame hunter nothing will. Congratulations and thanks for the rreport.

Nathan thank you for the great report....its was really nice having you and your lovely madam join us....has taken a few years to come to fruition....4 I think since you first sent your deposit....then we all know the chaos the Chinese virus caused...but finally it happened..... :A Yell: ....shame wasn't for bit longer but from what I saw you both had a fantastic time ...especially your madam....and yeah you been converted now...:E Big Grin:.....but remember to not shoot bigger specimens that your beloved.....I am not sure if your bushbuck mount is going to survive any "cleaning" incidents in the future :E Rofl:...again it was great you finally made it here to zambia, which I think you both liked as well....looking forward to seeing you again either here or nashville if we can make it happen..:D Beers:

Mike always provides a good time. That is a wonderful bushbuck and a fine sable. Good shooting. Hopefully you start hunting a few plains game animals now. It’s a great start.
Bruce

Oh and don't actually have anything other than shorts...apart from 3 or so pairs of jeans in Lusaka for going out in .....there is a suite but only worn twice in last 5 years.... :E Big Grin: ....I decided to stay on cruiser as had grandstand view of the action ,and thought less the better as was quite open....was humour watching the bushbuck move one way ...then you 2 go left....then it decided to turn around...so off you went right...and i must confess I also thought it was going to gap it before you got a chance :X3::E Shrug::E Big Grin:

Billy doing his photo thing ...:E Big Grin:

20240917_100233.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChauChambe

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?