You meet the nicest people on AH!

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
Just another case and point, I had the honor of meeting @franzfmdavis at the homestead today. As nice in person as he is on this forum. This site is such a great place to meet digital friends that really are personal friends. Franz was kind enough to bring out his show and tell collection too. For a relatively new gun guy, boy does he have a great collection of wonderful sporting arms!

Make an effort to meet other AHers friends, its a great community!

You really do! @rookhawk invited me over to swap reloading components back in the dark years. He is as fine a gentleman as you could wish for.
We spent the better part of a day talking about hunting, guns, and pickup trucks.

Didn’t we have bourbons with @Wahoo at a restaurant too?

@Wyatt Smith you coming up to the Twin Cities anytime soon? The spare bedroom is free and we have stands up over food plots for the season.

Recently, I had opportunity to buy a hat from @rookhawk.
A super nice guy. I had to go through his state, Wisconsin. He invited me to to do face to face visit. However, I was traveling in the north part coming back from Manitoba. He's considerably further south.
There's a couple of other AH people that I have dealt with also. Every one has been terrific!!
Currently, this is friendliest forum out there.

Just another case and point, I had the honor of meeting @franzfmdavis at the homestead today. As nice in person as he is on this forum. This site is such a great place to meet digital friends that really are personal friends. Franz was kind enough to bring out his show and tell collection too. For a relatively new gun guy, boy does he have a great collection of wonderful sporting arms!

Make an effort to meet other AHers friends, its a great community!
As I’m sure you all know, Troy (@rookhawk) is not just one of our resident oracles, but such a great guy! It has been a real pleasure interacting with everyone on the site and it was an honor to meet him and some of his family in person!

As I’m sure you all know, Troy (@rookhawk) is not just one of our resident oracles, but such a great guy! It has been a real pleasure interacting with everyone on the site and it was an honor to meet him and some of his family in person!

Recently, I had opportunity to buy a hat from @rookhawk.
A super nice guy. I had to go through his state, Wisconsin. He invited me to to do face to face visit. However, I was traveling in the north part coming back from Manitoba. He's considerably further south.
There's a couple of other AH people that I have dealt with also. Every one has been terrific!!
Currently, this is friendliest forum out there.

While I live in the middle of nowhere, it’s evidently only a few miles from interstate going everywhere. Stop by anytime! We have a well stocked bar ready to serve. Tons of AHers in this area of the world to connect with.

I absolutely agree,
I have had the opportunity to have met with and hunted with Bob Nelson 35Whelen and CBH Australia and had a great time with both guys.
Both these gentleman have done a lot for me since meeting them and I look forward to catching up - and hunting with them both again.
I consider both good mates and I can't speak highly enough of both of them.
Great guys to spend around a campfire with.

Russ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesireeBet

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?