Yet another South African

Kopskoot

AH member
Joined
Jul 14, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
134
Location
Pretoria
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
Zim,Botswana,Mozambique,Namibia,
Hi Folks, My name is Ronald Nel, and live in Pretoria.

I am a passionate hunter, with an appetite for adrenalin ,but with limited experience of hunting the dangerous stuff. I reload around 25 calibres, ranging from a 204 Ruger- 577 NE, but still learn every day!

Thank you for the opportunity to share this forum with you, I look forward to learn a lot

Regards
Ronald
 
Welcome to AH Ronald!!
 
Welcome to AH Ronald!
 
Welcome to AH Ronald! Looking forward to you sharing your experiences with us.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
gday Ronnie , welcome to AH , enjoy the site.....
theres plenty of reloaders , around here , mate .......
 
Welcome!!!
 
Welcome Sir, look forward to your contribution.
 
Hello and :S Welcome:Ronald.
 
Welcome to AH
 
hi welcome aboard :D Beers:. pretty wide range of cals there, do you have all 25 in various firearms?

Tnx for the welcoming, everyone!

Spike. My first rifle, as a young boy, was a Sako ( which I absolutely loved), and I therefore stayed loyal to the brand. The models vary from finnbear( 7mm Rem mag,30-06,375),
vixen(22 hornet, 222),
Quads (17 HMR,22LR)
varmint's(204,223,22-250,243,25-06,260 Rem,338 Win),
hunter's(22-250,270WSM,300WSM) bavarian's(25-06,6,5x55,270Win,375 ,
TRG''s (260Rem,308,300Win,338 Lapua)
Safari's (416 Rigby,450Rigby,500Jeff)

Each one of them fitted with a Swarovski scope( my other great love).exept for the TRG's, which carry Nightforce

and then there are the double's ( my newly found love) Verney Carron!!
470 NE ( ph,round body with English colour case hardening,
500 NE ( ph, with the "moustage")
577NE ( ph, round body)
577NE ( Azur Luxe', with "moustage " and nicee engraving)
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH. Ronald, are you the my sable buddy?
 
Are you the oil painting on the right????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sable ronald.JPG
 
That's me! Handsome as hell!!!
 
Tnx for the welcoming, everyone!

Spike. My first rifle, as a young boy, was a Sako ( which I absolutely loved), and I therefore stayed loyal to the brand. The models vary from finnbear( 7mm Rem mag,30-06,375),
vixen(22 hornet, 222),
Quads (17 HMR,22LR)
varmint's(204,223,22-250,243,25-06,260 Rem,338 Win),
hunter's(22-250,270WSM,300WSM) bavarian's(25-06,6,5x55,270Win,375 ,
TRG''s (260Rem,308,300Win,338 Lapua)
Safari's (416 Rigby,450Rigby,500Jeff)

Each one of them fitted with a Swarovski scope( my other great love).exept for the TRG's, which carry Nightforce

and then there are the double's ( my newly found love) Verney Carron!!
470 NE ( ph,round body with English colour case hardening,
500 NE ( ph, with the "moustage")
577NE ( ph, round body)
577NE ( Azur Luxe', with "moustage " and nicee engraving)

nice collection !! i have a sako in .300 win that was evil until i had it restocked by paul roberts many years ago , totally transformed it, also got a blackbear in 9.3x62 which is a calibre you dont seem to have.......:E Shake Head:.....;). how about some photos of the safaris and of those verney-carrons for the double addicts (mmm seems to remind me of my email...:D) on here, and a nice sable :D Beers: oh and congrats for putting up with simon @TMS and surviving.....:E Lol::E Big Grin:
 
Spike, don't be so nasty so early on a Friday morning.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,798
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top