Website
www.buckstix.com
Media
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
US - CANADA
WTB - 500 JEFFERY BRASS - NEED 5 PCS OR SO

Last year I sold 60 pieces of 500 J brass to fellow shooters - now I got a new Sterling Davenport in 500 Jeffery and could use a few pieces of brass - even 5 pieces would help me out. buckstix@aol.com

that would be great - thank you

WTB - 500 JEFFERY BRASS - NEED 5 PCS OR SO

Last year I sold 60 pieces of 500 J brass to fellow shooters - now I got a new Sterling Davenport in 500 Jeffery and could use a few pieces of brass - even 5 pieces would help me out. buckstix@aol.com
Buckstix, there are .500 Jeffery Bertram brass available here in South Africa , I can ask Dave to bring back .500 Jeffery brass from South Africa when he returns home after the hunt.
Let me know how many pieces of Bertram brass you need, I will contact a friend here in SA to send me brass and give it to Dave .

Let me check in the shop I might be able to help.
Dave, if you do not have .500 Jeffery brass I will get hold of .500 Jeffery brass on my side and bring it when meeting you , so you can take it back to the USA and ship it to Buckstix.

Thank you ... but don't go through the trouble .. I can buy new Bertram brass here from Buffalo Arms. I was hoping to get only a few pieces, used or new .... thanks

Will look this afternoon, surely can spare a few

THANK YOU SO MUCH - PM SENT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smsflynewprofile

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available