Would you like a Cigar?

IMG_2287.jpeg
This one was stout
 
A Condega day. The pheasant season opens here tomorrow. Saturday is our first day out.
IMG_3870.jpeg
 
Time to celebrate, with a Padron 1964 Aniversario, appropriately called Presidente.

IMG_3470.jpeg
 
In honor of Kamala Harris, I'm smoking a "Red Witch" by Gurkha.

In the Arizona desert, it goes from 100° one weekend, to a chilly 38° morning the next weekend. Chilly to us desert rats anyway....lol.....Beautiful day.

IMG_20241109_091010770_HDR.jpg
IMG_20241109_090957838.jpg
 
If you’re in Texas, HEB (at least “my” HEB) had every cigar in the display on heavy (~50%) markdown. Some big names too—Punch, A-F, the Makers Mark ones, etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MTA
I'm new into Cigars, and I currently prefer the mellow to mild strength, current favourites are Arturo Fuente Chateau (Conneticut Shade) and Montessino (also(Conneticut Shade)

does anyone have any recommendations for other country cigars with similar strength?
 
For mild and mellow, Macanudo instantly comes to mind. Try their Cafe’ line, or any of their “Vintage” lines. I stay far, far away from mild cigars, but do provide on occasion to friends who just aren’t into bold and full maduro sticks.
 
I'm new into Cigars, and I currently prefer the mellow to mild strength, current favourites are Arturo Fuente Chateau (Conneticut Shade) and Montessino (also(Conneticut Shade)

does anyone have any recommendations for other country cigars with similar strength?
Honduran and Dominican republic blends are typically milder to medium bodied blends compared to a lot of the more robust blends from Nicaragua.
There are so many its hard to name them all based off of individual preference.
Cigar manufacturers like Monte Cristo are known for mild to medium blends.
One of my favorite Arturo Fuente blends is the Don Carlos, but it's on the pricey side, and I smoke them only occasionally
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,159
Members
169,499
Latest member
VenettaFit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top