Would you like a Cigar?

Interesting game tomorrow between Alabama & Tennessee. Vegas has released the over/under of 5 on how many Cigars uncle Morty will smoke during the game.

I'll go with 4.

I’s say 5.5 cigars. :ROFLMAO:

I’s say 5.5 cigars. :ROFLMAO:

Probably not a good bet if I know the over/under number. I will say we are 2 hours away and I’m 3 cigars in for the day. I think the one cigar a quarter is a fair bet for DURING the game. More like 10 for a daily over/under today at even odds.

Let’s enjoy this beautiful day. Just spent 6 days in Michigan where lows in the morning was 28, highs in the high 50’s, and final cigar count was 62, so right on par! Colors were popping. Cigar smoke didn’t bother the deer at all.
IMG_3552.JPG

IMG_3557.JPG
IMG_3562.JPG

IMG_3580.JPG

Congrats on a nice buck! Well sh*t, I've never been much of a gambler, so I don't know jack about over/under numbers. I'd figure you smoke more than one cigar a quarter. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Two factors against more than one a quarter. First, I’ll be spending more time inside complaining to my wife about game. Secondly, I’ll be too nervous to sit and dedicate an appropriate demeanor to a nice cigar. Unlike any other game I’d watch where I’d be blowing smoke for 3-1/2 hours straight, too much exhaling with expletives when Vols play.

BTW Oscar, THE ashtray after returning yesterday. Been a busy boy!
IMG_3612.JPG

IMG_3358.jpeg

Watching U Miami play against Louisville. (y) Then I’ll be watching Georgia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alejandra6

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia