Would you like a Cigar?

I don't have a clue, that is why I am asking.
Can one find authentic Cohibas in South Africa? Last time I had one was while in Belize with the army 1992.

They are there @Spearhead, but as with any attempt at Cuban, beware of counterfeits, and don’t look for a bargain as true Cubans in SA carry a premium price tag. A reputable vendor from your PH or someone else you trust is a good start. A “good deal” or “deal to good to be true” price is something to be wary of. Scams everywhere. Good luck.

Happy Wednesday brothers of the leaf. I am down to 18 days from retirement. Jun 30th is just around the corner. Excited and scared sh*t less, all at the same time. :ROFLMAO: Smoking a Padron 1926. :)

IMG_2288.jpeg

Atta boy Brent! Thought the heat might have driven you inside permanently!
Not as bad today at 103, but it's supposed to be 108 this weekend.
I'm sitting at the patio door, with a fan behind me. Gotta get creative during the summer inferno.

Happy Wednesday brothers of the leaf. I am down to 18 days from retirement. Jun 30th is just around the corner. Excited and scared sh*t less, all at the same time. :ROFLMAO: Smoking a Padron 1926. :)

Congratulations on your pending retirement. Your two biggest challenges will be prioritizing long-postponed activities, and convincing friends and family that "retired" does not mean you are available for activities that don't fit in with your plans.

Hit 110 today, and then the rain came. Talk about a humidity blast. It was so bad when I walked outside my glasses fogged up. It was brutal.
My hats off to you southern and eastern state boy's that can deal with the brutal summer humidity.

Cold beer and cigars, always makes things a little better.....LOL

Monsoon storm rolled in this afternoon with a fury. Got absolutely hammered with rain and wind. At least it cooled things off.

Starting out the late afternoon with an Esteban Carerrra - Soga Sixty, with beers followed by some BBQ later

IMG_20240622_170105180.jpg

We will keep an eye our for your report!

Reactions: 503

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velva37941

Latest profile posts

overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me
I've been hunting and shooting all my life in So Cal. Luckily, I've passed it on to my son who does his thing on the East coast except when we get together for some outdoor activities. I shoot just about anything that goes bang including rifle, shotgun and muzzleloaders. I've scratch-built several flint rifles and a couple of pistols and rebuilt several old muzzlestuffers for friends.