Would you like a Cigar?

Oh wow, you beat me to it. Where did you find them at? I’d like to order some. Thanks. (y)

Smoking a new Oliva Black Swan by Jaime Rodriguez. A friend who I got into smoking cigars surprised me today with this beauty. I’ll let you know what I think, but so far so good, like all Olivas (y)

IMG_9756.jpeg

Here is the verdict. If you like Olivas V Melanios and Oliva V, you will like this cigar. I believe it’s a Med blend, and sits between the two Olivas mentioned above, it’s a very smooth cigar, and I believe better and less harsh than the Oliva Vs. Burned very well and evenly, with hints of sweet and a bit nutty with lots of heavy smoke. (y) :LOL:

I agree with your assessment Oscar. IMO I found it to be very bold, dark, smoky and tasteful. The Toro was a nice long burn, and I thought the first 2/3rds were more flavorful than the last 1/3, which was good, but with more spice and less sweet. Another great smoke from Oliva, and glad I got a box to enjoy!

View attachment 533575
It's the small things in life that make the journey worth it... limited edition does it for me every time!

A thing of beauty for sure! I have a small tear forming in my eye. Combination of joy for you and jealousy!

Cigar Page delivery :LOL: Oliva Black Swan.

IMG_9779.jpeg

As I posted some of our Carruthers group recently took the Harry Selby up to Kariba for an outing. It was wonderful to get out in the bush and enjoy a cigar in the evening. Somehow a half box of good Monte Cristo's got left behind when we packed up, I can just imagine the revelry in the staff compound that evening.

Ouch, I hope they know what they have :unsure:

I hope they at least smoke them. :)

Man, I really like these Oliva Black Swan cigars, they are going to be on my favorite list, just like the Melanios. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_9808.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenitoMurn

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg