Would you like a Cigar?

Big storm in Tucson right now. We are supposed to be wetter then average? Qe really need the rain.
Feel bad for the folks in Kentucky that are getting flooded.
Yeah, floods in Eastern KY are no joke. There’s no where for water to go, and most homes are down in the hollows. Luckily, here in Central KY is not so bad, but the waterfall behind my house did sound like Niagara a couple nights ago.

I'm not crazy. My Mom had me tested.....
IMG_20220730_172411106_HDR.jpg

I'm a Mad Mofo.......

Enjoying a cooler early evening after the rains. Grilling without sweating is always good.
Grilling up some, Angus bacon mushroom swiss Bleu cheese burgers.

Say that 3 times fast......lol.
IMG_20220730_190722475.jpg

IMG_5183.JPG

Went with a new cigar to me tonight. The Hoyo La Amistad Black. A full on maduro. It looked like a good full bodied cigar, so I got a box. Started out quite smooth, and somewhat mellow, but then RPM’s ramped up and wound up being a good hearty smoke, with a good mix of spices and earthy notes. As Brent always professes, hard to go wrong with A J Fernandez. Glad I got a box of them.

View attachment 480246
Went with a new cigar to me tonight. The Hoyo La Amistad Black. A full on maduro. It looked like a good full bodied cigar, so I got a box. Started out quite smooth, and somewhat mellow, but then RPM’s ramped up and wound up being a good hearty smoke, with a good mix of spices and earthy notes. As Brent always professes, hard to go wrong with A J Fernandez. Glad I got a box of them.
The Amistad silver is pretty good also. Not quite as robust as the black though.

Happy Friday brothers, wishing y’all a wonderful weekend too.

F0E0987E-8D4E-46D7-81CE-92F8931E9BEB.jpeg

It’s a Camacho Check Six this evening :)

676A6C76-5F62-4B57-8714-620CFC72FB05.jpeg

It’s a Cohiba Red Dot time :)

D301A4E1-88F7-47CA-8180-C074F69BB1DA.jpeg

After dinner cigar is an AVO Classic :)

A4B7F0A1-12A3-4A43-9BEB-438A551F4787.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VelmaKnipe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?