Would you like a Cigar?

Here is a little different cigar for you gents, a Murcielago (Bat) by Espinoza y Ortega. Found it at the bottom of my fridge humidor. Need to organize one of this days :ROFLMAO:

87C45573-409A-4D02-BEE8-EE50741B58DA.jpeg

IMG_0676.JPG

Greetings from a sunny Sweden. Spring is here and cigar season is open. Today is the premiere for my new Buffalo Foot cigar ashtray , from my magnificent first Bull buffalo - hunted 16 months ago in South Africa with Ernest Dyason and @Spear Safaris

View attachment 457064

Greetings from a sunny Sweden. Spring is here and cigar season is open. Today is the premiere for my new Buffalo Foot cigar ashtray , from my magnificent first Bull buffalo - hunted 16 months ago in South Africa with Ernest Dyason and @Spear Safaris

Welcome to thread @osne! Love the cigar ashtray, and a great conversation piece. What kind of cigar does a Sweed smoke to celebrate Spring?

Smoked this Liga Year of the Tiger over the weekend. Another wonderful smoke from Drew State.

23636284-0C2F-4013-8E51-C56E11E61FE4.jpeg

Rough week at work, so I’m out back enjoying this beautiful weather and a Davidoff Geneve Nicaraguan.
37DA549C-F5D1-40B7-9202-325F51DBB484.jpeg

Celebrating St Patrick’s Dsy by smoking a beautiful Padron 1926 Aniversario :). About two months away from my SA safari :). I’m so excited I have to pinch myself to realize it’s not a dream. Never in a million years I would have thought that I would one day hunt in Africa, let alone going a second time. I thank God every days for all his blessings :)

F8FD4990-C03D-4824-8828-0D37A8D5C8C8.jpeg

Oh my! And the Blue Mist goes down! Sorry @BourbonTrail but I’m giddy. Just had to fire up the MF 1922 Le Bijou!
No worries Mort (I’ll avoid driving in Lexington for the weekend)…I’m a Virginia Tech grad. Go Hokies!

The Le Bijou is a good way to celebrate Big Blue being out of the tourney.

No worries Mort (I’ll avoid driving in Lexington for the weekend)…I’m a Virginia Tech grad. Go Hokies!

The Le Bijou is a good way to celebrate Big Blue being out of the tourney.

I tried to be a Hokie but they wouldn’t let me in. Still cheer for the Gobblers though unless playing the Vols. Yep. Gonna be a lot of angry drivers in Lexington wondering what they gonna do with themselves now that their March calendar cleared up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbalikhumalo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with