Would you like a Cigar?

Smoking a San Lotano while watching GA vs. AL. Let’s go DOGS!!! Oh, and I have my heater trying to keep me warm :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
112FCBA8-F04F-40C6-AAE7-C752C2F13A03.jpeg

B6B2EB47-F2DE-4B5C-A5BF-264CBFBAA815.jpeg

At least it looks erotic

In my opinion, it is more reasonable to give a list of companies that have NOT increased prices. It's much shorter.

I'm sure the current Presidential administration is responsible.

There is no doubt in my mind about that! Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

How about them Dawgs???? :) :) I'm seriously dragging a$$ this morning. :ROFLMAO:

Camacho Check Six for tonight to celebrate GA win and in prep for my 60th B-day tomorrow. Sh*t, I’m getting old . But I pretend I’m in my 20, and my body reminds me otherwise

BDB99978-3C20-44F1-B359-3A028F89E3AC.jpeg

Camacho Check Six for tonight to celebrate GA win and in prep for my 60th B-day tomorrow. Sh*t, I’m getting old . But I pretend I’m in my 20, and my body reminds me otherwise

View attachment 446196
Im 3 months behind you in reaching 60. My mind has a tendency to write checks my body can't cash....LOL.

Thanks brother!

For those that have taken cigars on safari with you what is your favorite traveling case to use for your cigars and do you pack them in your carry on or checked luggage? Do you bring enough cigars to hand out to those that want one/staff or do you just enjoy your smoke to yourself?

I haven't gone on Safari yet, but when I hunt, fish, or travel, here in the states, I take my herf-a-dor travel humidor. ($60). It holds 40, or up to 80 if you take out the waffle foam cigar separators. It's super stout, and would make a good ammo case as well.
CIO3540-1003_view2.png

I took something similar to that Pelican case, and took enough to offer those around me. Not knowing their cigar knowledge, I took good quality cigars to offer and kept the premium for myself unless they were knowledgeable about cigars. :)

It’s Cuban cigar time for my big day :). Enjoying a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No 1 :)

3B56CC0D-12D7-437A-960F-7ACC31DEF4F1.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArmandoQue

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!