Would you have seen it?

ntmoqhyurqucuvn0jsas.jpg


Try again....
 

Attachments

  • ntmoqhyurqucuvn0jsas.jpg
    ntmoqhyurqucuvn0jsas.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 179
Took me several tries over a couple of minutes, but then it just popped out at me. My myopic wife couldn't find it when I showed her! LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IvW
the big difference here for us is the two dimensional aspect of pictures wheras in the natural setting there is the third dimension and perspective to aid in the spotting of animals.
 
An excellent point!(y)
 
My humble apologies , Opposite Pole . I have an addiction to panther shooting . It is the most thrilling sport in this entire world ... rivalled by none .
Friend Ponton
Two things stop me hunting panther
1 it is illegal
2 where it is legal as in Namibia it is to dear for me.
Cheers my Friend
Bob Nelson
 
Friend Ponton
Two things stop me hunting panther
1 it is illegal
2 where it is legal as in Namibia it is to dear for me.
Cheers my Friend
Bob Nelson
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by Panther because it is a general term.
There are several types of Panther, for instance Tiger, Jaguar and Leopard are all Panthers.
Leopard, which I believe is what we've been trying to spot in this thread, is legal to hunt in Africa.
Several countries allow you to do so including RSA, Zimbabwe and Namibia to name a few.
 
Last edited:
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by Panther because it is a general term.
There are several types of Panther, for instance Tiger, Jaguar and Leopard are all Panthers.
Leopard, which I believe is what we've been trying to spot in this thread, is legal to hunt in Africa.
Several countries allow you to do so including RSA, Zimbabwe and Namibia to name a few.
BeeMaa
I was referring to the Indian panther that you can't hunt and the African leopard you can hunt.
Cheer mate Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,865
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top