Woodleigh reloading manuals

geoff rath

AH elite
Reaction score
I've landed a couple of the above, brand new, that are surplus to requirements; so I'm offering them individually to AH members who deserve one. Now, before you jump on and say: "Me! Me!" I propose we work it this way...
Nominate a member who you reckon deserves a copy because of how they've helped other members. Debate it among yourselves, and get back to me by end September. They will be posted Express mail, a great early Christmas present for someone. I'll abide by your recommendations ...

I've landed a couple of the above, brand new, that are surplus to requirements; so I'm offering them individually to AH members who deserve one. Now, before you jump on and say: "Me! Me!" I propose we work it this way...
Nominate a member who you reckon deserves a copy because of how they've helped other members. Debate it among yourselves, and get back to me by end September. They will be posted Express mail, a great early Christmas present for someone. I'll abide by your recommendations ...

Excellent initiative!

If he doesn’t already have one, I’d like to nominate @rookhawk. @Redleg is certainly deserving, but is an avowed non-reloader!

It's obviously valuable to reloaders, but there's plenty in there for the curious reader that does not reload. I'm glad it's a hardback book for multiple reasons.

@Canadaboy just bought a Heym .375 after buying a copy of Graeme’s Shooting the British Double from me a few months ago. No better way to start feeding that rifle than with those 2 books as reference.

I've landed a couple of the above, brand new, that are surplus to requirements; so ... I propose we work it this way...
Nominate a member who you reckon deserves a copy because of how they've helped other members.
Well, that just burst my bubble. I'm out. Sigh!

I suspect that several on this site already have a copy of the Woodleigh manual (as do I) so you might want to first determine a means of who has a copy and who does not.
I'll look at those nominated, and check with them via PM whether they have a copy over the next couple weeks. Interesting point is that N C, Somchem, and Norma powders are included ...

I would like to nominate @Bullthrower338, he came out with the great idea of the "Pay it forward-Free" post. Many of us on this forum have benefited from this great post, and I believe he deserves this nomination.

It's obviously valuable to reloaders, but there's plenty in there for the curious reader that does not reload. I'm glad it's a hardback book for multiple reasons.

Well then I nominate @RedLeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VelvaRancl

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.