Woodleigh Bullets - re-opening ?

I don't have the capitol, but it seems like an ideal time to hire Geoff and get something set up in the United States. No reason they couldn't be made here.

Maybe one of the Aussie boys such as Bob Nelson 35Whelen will take over ownership and start making .243 bullets.
@gbflyer
Unfortunately they start at 6.5mm. I did talk at lenght with Geoff about doing some 110 or 115gn 25 cal PPSPs but it wasn't economically viable for him.

I assume you are talking about Woodleigh's. Hang on to them, they are more desirable than a ManBun.
They could be put to use in a 6.5x55.

Bob has no use for them. It's all .25 -.35 in his world.

I hate to hear this. I have a few left in various calibers. I guess I need to be very sparing.

Guys from the reply I just got from Woodleigh I would say they are rebuilding. Here is a reply I just got from them in an email.

IMG_3247.jpg

Yep, pays to go to the source.
Let's hope it comes to fruition.

I sure hope Woodleigh starts again. I bought 30 caliber bullets just before their fire. Great timing for me but wish I’d ordered other calibers too!
I ordered many boxes for my 450-400 before the fire too…feel fortunate

I'm told Woodleigh won't be re-opening. I cannot find 400 grain hunting bullets for my 416 Remington.
This sort of thing is a major problem in Australia. (Not just for 416 caliber)
It's really sad that they suffered such a bad fire. I'm here in USA. We have a very talented bullet caster in Montana that makes bullets for the 416's and other large bore. https://www.montanabulletworks.com check them out. The prices are very reasonable.

How would the Aussies say "Bloody Good News mate, lets have a barbie!"
@Frederik
Your Aussie isn't to bad mate.
I know us males would love a Barbie because personally I'm not into Ken.
To hear Woodleigh is going to open even with limited calibres is really shit hot news but the new products we I'll be snapped up quicker than a sea gull on a hot chip so we may still have a bit of a wait. The loyal followers won't let them down.
Bob

@Frederik
Your Aussie isn't to bad mate.
I know us males would love a Barbie because personally I'm not into Ken.
To hear Woodleigh is going to open even with limited calibres is really shit hot news but the new products we I'll be snapped up quicker than a sea gull on a hot chip so we may still have a bit of a wait. The loyal followers won't let them down.
Bob
Yeah Bob, I think Ken was a .243 man , I think the latest action figure sports a ManBun and a Creedmoor.

I'll be careful when I mention Barbie around you and say Barbeque or BBQ.

I didn't know about you being into Barbie,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokhibaoanhhn4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?