Woodleigh Bullets - Feedback for Production Requested

Very interested! How would that work? And what would the fees be?
Duty/Taxes are automatically calculated with the shipping software. Currently we're doing flat rate shipping of 30 USD which is a pretty good average of what it costs. In the case that someone orders something to some address truly out in the Canadian Wilderness, and the price is exceptionally high, we'll reach out to the customer and see if they want to pay the difference. We're hoping to roll out the beta version of this service in the next couple of days. The draft terms are already on our website:

Canada shipping

Reloading components such as unprimed brass and projectiles can be shipped to Canada in accordance with the export guidance listed in the US Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 15 (Commerce and Foreign Trade). Canadian customers are responsible for adhering to all applicable Canadian firearms related laws and regulations.

Per US Code Title 15, Canadian customers are limited to a maximum of 12 orders over the span of 12 consecutive months, with an individual order limit of 500 USD per order. Therefore, Canadian customers are limited to purchasing a maximum of 6,000 USD in commodity value per 12-month period of unprimed brass and projectiles. Taxes, customs, and duties are automatically calculated at checkout based on shipping destination.

A flat rate fee of 30 USD per shipment applies to all Canadian orders. If shipping costs are prohibitively high, Raven Rocks Precision reserves the right to cancel and refund the order or charge additional shipping fees with the customer’s approval.

--

I'll make a post when we go live. Someone got lucky the other day and someone snuck in an order while we were testing it out. We shipped it, so I'll check tracking soon to see how long it's taking to get there. I think they were near BC as well.

320 grain 9.3 soft points would be great.
250 grain .330 soft point for a 318 WR.
.366, .375, .410, .416 and .458 Hydro Solids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilkeFyans

Latest profile posts

SRS 2024 wrote on kesha's profile.
Hi there
Please contact us on sharisaf@yahoo.com

We have buffalo available at very good prices.

Kind regards
SRS
SRS 2024 wrote on crossone's profile.
Hi there

Shangani River Safaris can offer you a Buffalo hunt.

Please email us on sharisaf@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Smo1127 wrote on duckfish's profile.
Neen doing Zelle or Venmo with other members, let me know if good for you and Ill give you my info. Im semding other orders out tomorrow so if paid today ill ship tomorrow
cwpayton wrote on Trogon's profile.
Hey trogon thanks for the shipping trophys info, so this being my first time shipping ,did you hire a firm here in the states to handle the import or was that an African firm, I would be happy with a cost around 3000+.