Woman In Botswana Mauled By Leopard Inside Her Tent

Years ago in the state of West Virginia a guy was in a campground and fed a sandwich to a Bear. The Bear took part of his finger when he took the sandwich. So they came back and shot the Bear as being dangerous when they should’ve shot the dumbass that feed him the sandwich.

No doubt. That Bear was not the problem.

Haven't been to any of the western states national parks. Are there any prohibitions on getting close or touching animals? Do they fine people for feeding them? Seems like there should be some sort of restrictions.

Haven't been to any of the western states national parks. Are there any prohibitions on getting close or touching animals? Do they fine people for feeding them? Seems like there should be some sort of restrictions.

You are allowed out of your vehicles here. Hiking, etc.
You are not allowed to harass or feed wildlife at all.
They catch you feeding critters in the park you will be fined.

I have made it a habit keeping a rifle loaded with softs by the bedside if big cats are close. I think I will continue the practise..

Years ago in the state of West Virginia a guy was in a campground and fed a sandwich to a Bear. The Bear took part of his finger when he took the sandwich. So they came back and shot the Bear as being dangerous when they should’ve shot the dumbass that feed him the sandwich.

The part I always scratch my head at when I hear these stories??? Who comes back and find the exact same bear? ?? Seriously do the game wardens or police dept have a magic call that brings the perpetrator back?

Every black bear looks the exact same, and if he heard you scream after you hand fed him a sandwich. I assure you he ran into the woods. I am more then positive the police come back and kill "a bear" and then take pics of him and act like they caught Bin Laden lol

The part I always scratch my head at when I hear these stories??? Who comes back and find the exact same bear? ?? Seriously do the game wardens or police dept have a magic call that brings the perpetrator back?

Every black bear looks the exact same, and if he heard you scream after you hand fed him a sandwich. I assure you he ran into the woods. I am more then positive the police come back and kill "a bear" and then take pics of him and act like they caught Bin Laden lol
Back in June when that black bear killed 16-year-old boy who was running in a cross country race the troopers went up there and killed every blackbear they could find. I think in total they killed three or four black bears that were in that area and one of them was the right Bear. they found human remains In its stomach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveG585

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia