Winter Safari Yard Sale: Part 2

I will take the green Birmingham case. Please PM your PP info. Thanks.

All items purchased as of 2pm US Central on 1/22/24 have shipped via FedEx. It was all thoughtfully packaged, nonetheless please reach out to me if anything arrives out of sorts.

Photos of what remains. Sold items pruned from the list.

Shipping info: I'll ship via FedEx ground in the lower-48 states. I'll combine shipping on items as best I can to keep prices manageable. Ammo must ship ORM-D which incurs a surcharge.

Payment: via Paypal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, Chase Bill Pay, or very reluctantly by a personal check. Cashiers checks and money orders are unwelcome. (I'd rather receive a bad check than a good postal money order!)

One Giraffe Cigar Ashtray. Two Giraffe leg lamps. Height is approximately 30" to the tops. You can select any harp size you want to make the lamps as tall as you wish, or pick any type of shade. Lamps still sealed, I have no room for them or the ashtray in my office. I'd like to recover my actuals, $670 each plus shipping.

View attachment 582037

Mancave and gun case supplies. Pair of vintage 8-bore shells, $40 plus ship. Three boxes of Kynoch 450-400 3" NE, for determining regulation load with 68, 70 and 72gr of RL15 powder. Great gun case or bookshelf decor for $40 each plus ship. Leatherman tool never used, made for gun screws and marked "Leupold Optics" for $40 plus ship. Elephant leather cross draw knife sheath, new old stock, $80 plus ship. Set of three snap caps .410, 28, and 20 gauge for $45 plus ship. Vintage English 12 bore mop and brush, new old stock $40. Rifle or shotgun case leather accessory pouch, $15 plus ship. Safari ammo belt slide for small bores 243 to 300WM in buffalo or elephant, $20 plus ship.
View attachment 582038

A lovely Kukri that I use for leopard blind work and other camp chores. It was a hand select out of 50 imported, it was reground by a knife maker, JRE sheaths made a custom leg sheath out of shark skin. It's a dandy. $280 w/ free shipping.
View attachment 582039

Two copies of the deluxe edition, numbered edition of Blood Knot by Pete Fromm in their slip cases. I've seen these offered for as much as $1100 each on "the famous book site". I purchased these via my support for the American Museum of Fly Fishing. The trade editions have sold for several hundred dollars and these are the limited deluxe edition. I'll take $150 each and free shipping. Also an antique fishing creel I bought in the mountains of Vermont. Perfect man cave or office decor for only $60 and free shipping.
View attachment 582042

A Stainless Steel Ruger 77/17 barrel in 17HMR. It was match quality, shooting baby aspirins at 100 yards off cocktail straws. I decided to buy a new barrel for huge money hoping for even more accuracy but it was the same sub-moa, but not better. $100 plus $15 shipping. Also, a Dakota Model 10 gun barrel, unused. In 260 Remington. I believe it was made by Douglas for Dakota. I had the gun rebarreled in another caliber and never fired this barrel. $185 and $15 shipping.
View attachment 582043

Southwest / Native American pillow made of deerskin, hand painted with the raptors of North America's feathers. (red tailed hawk, golden eagle, prairie falcon, merlin falcon, and snowy owl) The decor of our home doesn't coordinate, so I'll sell it for a bargain of $80 and free shipping.
View attachment 582051

Four pairs of Courteney Boots, all retailed and labeled "Westley Richards". Lightly worn by children on a hunt each at most. MSRP is around $400. Some of them have spare insoles, cleaning kits, and other swag included.

From top to bottom.

Selous Pair 1, the rare and no longer made size UK 4.5, US Size 5.5, US Women's Size 6.5. $150 and free shipping.

Selous Pair 2, Size UK 5, US Size 6, US Women's Size 7. $150 and free shipping.

Selous Pair 3, Size UK 5.5, US Size 6.5, US Women's Size 7.5. $150 and free shipping.

Vellie Pair 4, Size UK 6, US Size 7, US Women's Size 8. $65 and free shipping.
View attachment 582058

Two Gun Cases. Green case 1 for a birmingham made 12 bore or similar, this one with an Indian retailer's label inside. Broken straps, but all hardware included for an easy repair. $245 and free shipping. The second, longer case is a Mid-century American all leather hard case. Suitable For target or hunting shotguns with long barrels. Handle needs repair. Otherwise a dandy. (I may have a spare leather handle if someone was inclined to do a repair themselves)
$265 and free shipping.

View attachment 582066
View attachment 582074

Two more gun cases. A Spanish/Itailan/French circa 1960 shotgun hard case. Tan ostrich embossed leather exterior. I do not know if it’s real ostrich or not, pricing it assuming it is not. Spacious and would fit a lot of gun types.
$200 and free shipping. Also, a leg of mutton case for a 12 to 16 bore, or rifle, accommodating about 28” barrels.
$115 and free shipping.

View attachment 582077View attachment 582078

Fifteen antique 22lr ammo boxes. I think one is empty, all the rest appear to be full or nearly full. Great for a mancave or avid collector. $145 and free shipping.
View attachment 582084

Rare antique 12 bore shotgun shell box, partial 2/3 full with original wax paper shells. Great man cave display item that I've seen sell for $75-$125 at gun shows. $30 plus shipping.
View attachment 582089

Not photographed, other ammo:

2 full boxes of RWS Geco 7x65r ammo, and one partial box of Hirtenberger 7x65r ammo. $180 and free shipping.
1 box of Norma 9.3x57 ammo. $65 and free shipping.

I'll take the top pair of Costa's if still available.

I only wish I had the sense to sell the stuff I have that I will never use.

My wife will be giving my crazy expensive stuff to our church to sell at a yard sale for a penny on the dollar!

Update: all buyers (except for one person in rural Idaho) have received their goods or its out for delivery today. Thanks again. PM me if there are any issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesHow

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]