Winchester Model 70 Classic Stainless 375 H&H Plus Leupold Scope

Gerry Addison

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
I have for sale a very nice Winchester Model 70 Classic Stainless in 375 H&H. This model is a great gun to take on that special hunt you are planning having the composite stock and stainless steel barrels makes it almost indestructible. We purchased for and used on a Brown Bear hunt to Alaska where is successfully harvested a great bear. Barrel length is 24 inches and has a 14 inch length of pull over a limb saver pad. I may be able to find the original pad if you wish to have that on the gun. Gun comes with a Leupold VXIII 2.5 X 8 X 36 scope in great condition mounted with Talley quick detachable rings. This setup is super accurate and ready to hunt. Weight of the entire outfit is 9 pounds 2 ounces. Round capacity is 3 in the magazine and one in the chamber. Price of this setup is $2400 plus $75 shipping to your FFL. Contact me at [redacted] with any questions you might have.

3lXzJv7.jpeg
4KRWqnV.jpeg
4o7INaD.jpeg
aQYCqkq-2.jpeg
aQYCqkq.jpeg
Axj8Xis.jpeg
eoy94VF.jpeg
jFV2qrI.jpeg
Mgt92rn.jpeg
nbxe1cv.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's a nice rig

For sure. You can see it was set-up properly; rifle-optic-mounts etc. Everything you need, no fluff and no corners cut putting that together. One of the guys posting about looking for a M-70 375 needs to buy this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RodgerSchr

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!