Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
DSC Life Member, International Member PHASA
Hunted
Several of the lower 48, Alaska, South Africa, Ireland, Argentina, Peru
Up for grabs is the factory synthetic stock that comes on a Winchester 70 Stainless Classic. This one has the barrel channel for a factory "heavy" barrel (i.e. 375 H&H). For 2 piece bottom metal.... further specs are available at the link below..

Theres nothing wrong with the stock at all.. I just re-stocked the rifle with a boyds laminate to add some weight and reduce the LOP for my wife when I gave her the rifle.. other than some very minor safe marks, its in almost new condition (no big scratches or scuffs, etc)..

New these retailed for $156, plus tax, plus shipping.. it'd cost you roughly $200 to get one to your door... if you can find one (they are now discontinued and not available from any retailer that Im aware of)..

this one is $125 shipped to your door..

thanks for looking!

img_0463-jpg.588510

img_0464-jpg.588511

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you stuck on the stainless! I have a classic SM 375h&h id trade with $ for a stainless one!

Up for grabs is the factory synthetic stock that comes on a Winchester 70 Stainless Classic. This one has the barrel channel for a factory "heavy" barrel (i.e. 375 H&H). For 2 piece bottom metal.... further specs are available at the link below..

Theres nothing wrong with the stock at all.. I just re-stocked the rifle with a boyds laminate to add some weight and reduce the LOP for my wife when I gave her the rifle.. other than some very minor safe marks, its in almost new condition (no big scratches or scuffs, etc)..

New these retailed for $156, plus tax, plus shipping.. it'd cost you roughly $200 to get one to your door... if you can find one (they are now discontinued and not available from any retailer that Im aware of)..

this one is $125 shipped to your door..

thanks for looking!

img_0463-jpg.588510

img_0464-jpg.588511

Sent you a DM. I’ll take it.

Are you stuck on the stainless! I have a classic SM 375h&h id trade with $ for a stainless one!

My wife is now the owner of the 375 H&H.. she decided she needed it more than I did lol... I'll be carrying my 416 on future DG hunts I believe..

I think she is pretty attached to the stainless though.. (the intent is to do a little more hunting in Alaska over the next few years in addition to adding another DG hunt or two in Africa to her hit list as well)..

thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BladeFangsPaulina

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well