WIN One of Three CRIES of the Savanna Book by Multi-award-winning Author Sue Tidwell in a Random Drawing Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to miss meeting you at SCI on Saturday in the afternoon, but your booth mates allowed me to purchase a signed copy. I'm looking forward to reading it during work travels soon!

Sorry to miss meeting you at SCI on Saturday in the afternoon, but your booth mates allowed me to purchase a signed copy. I'm looking forward to reading it during work travels soon!
Ahh darn it! Sorry I missed you. Yes, our flight left at 4 so we had to leave about 1:00. It’s a bummer I wasn’t able to personalize the book more even though it has a signature. Maybe we can rectify that in the future sometime. Happy reading. I hope you enjoy the book. Thanks for buying a copy!

No worries!
I have a couple of people I plan on sharing your book with.
Your giveaway is very generous and thank you for offering this. Best of luck to all entering!

No worries!
I have a couple of people I plan on sharing your book with.
Your giveaway is very generous and thank you for offering this. Best of luck to all entering!
That’s awesome. The more people that read it the better. Spread the word!

CRIES of the Savanna

Sue, so nice to meet and visit with you Thursday at the show. Thanks for taking time to visit with my wife and I. We ended up buying 2 hunts at the auction Friday so it looks like another August in S Africa and Namibia. Darn the bad luck.

Sue, so nice to meet and visit with you Thursday at the show. Thanks for taking time to visit with my wife and I. We ended up buying 2 hunts at the auction Friday so it looks like another August in S Africa and Namibia. Darn the bad luck.
Randall, it was so nice meeting you guys too! I loved that I got to put faces to the AH names. And, I hate that you had such bad luck to win TWO auctions and must now go back to Africa . Seriously though, that is so exciting! August will be here before you know it. Typically we have to schedule ours years out so it is a LOT of waiting and anticipation. We couldn’t book anything this year yet. My husband may lose his pilots license for awhile (has a heart arythmia) but once we know he will get it back we will feel comfortable booking a hunt. Too many unknowns right now. We did scope things out so we have a plan when we know he will still be able to work. Randall, I think I forgot to get a picture of you guys while you were at my booth. I took some of the AH guys but I also forgot a lot. It was so busy!

Randall, it was so nice meeting you guys too! I loved that I got to put faces to the AH names. And, I hate that you had such bad luck to win TWO auctions and must now go back to Africa . Seriously though, that is so exciting! August will be here before you know it. Typically we have to schedule ours years out so it is a LOT of waiting and anticipation. We couldn’t book anything this year yet. My husband may lose his pilots license for awhile (has a heart arythmia) but once we know he will get it back we will feel comfortable booking a hunt. Too many unknowns right now. We did scope things out so we have a plan when we know he will still be able to work. Randall, I think I forgot to get a picture of you guys while you were at my booth. I took some of the AH guys but I also forgot a lot. It was so busy!
I know you were busy. Hope all goes well with your husband's issues. We are open Sept and Oct every year if yall ever want to go hunt alligators.

I know you were busy. Hope all goes well with your husband's issues. We are open Sept and Oct every year if yall ever want to go hunt alligators.
Thanks for the well wishes. Yes! I’m going to mention that to my husband. We can fly to Florida for free since he works for Alaska. I have your business card. I’m assuming your website is on there so I can see prices etc. I think we would have a blast hunting gators! It has to be a bit less terrifying than the Zambezi river and crocodiles.

Thanks for the well wishes. Yes! I’m going to mention that to my husband. We can fly to Florida for free since he works for Alaska. I have your business card. I’m assuming your website is on there so I can see prices etc. I think we would have a blast hunting gators! It has to be a bit less terrifying than the Zambezi river and crocodiles.
We are in Louisiana. About 2 hrs from Houston

Geez. I was thinking Florida for some reason. I guess I equate alligators to Florida! . But Houston works great too. Alaska flies there as well.

Geez. I was thinking Florida for some reason. I guess I equate alligators to Florida! . But Houston works great too. Alaska flies there as well.
Randall, your website isn't on the card you gave me an dI can't find it when I type in A-Bears Alligators. Do you have a different website name?

CRIES of the Savanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShirleyLaw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?