Win M70 Safari Express 375 For Sale

MSRP is $1,679.99. My/most LGS would sell at a slight discount from MSRP. I’d suggest priced too high.

Man this is tempting.... love these Winchester Safari Express rifles

Very interested! Still available?

About 9 pounds and a 24 inch barrel if it's like the one I had. They are nice rifles.
This is correct give or take a couple oz
I leave for Africa on Tuesday with this exact gun

I see a few peeps are looking for rifles for Africa. This is a good one. I don’t know if it’s still for sale, but sending it back to the top, just in case.

What is the significance of 6 digits vs 7 digits after the G? I bought a LH version of this rifle about a month ago, put a Leupold scope on it and sighted it in. Really accurate rifle and I have enjoyed shooting it. Curious about the digits on the serial number. Thanks

I have 2 lefty’s in 375H&H
1 270, 300 win mag, 338, win mag, 416 rem mag, 458 lott
2 in 7mag
all with that serial # combo and they are control round feed new haven, Connecticut riffles!

Just bought another righty custom 30-378 weatherby mag with the model 70 action G 6digit action

Old post that kind of help.

4C241989-96A1-4428-9916-B51B71D71F7C.jpeg
BB7F25E8-0700-4EE6-A0C8-85BF1E662426.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 lefty’s in 375H&H
1 270, 300 win mag, 338, win mag, 416 rem mag, 458 lott
2 in 7mag
all with that serial # combo and they are control round feed new haven, Connecticut riffles!
You want to part with the 458 Lott?

You want to part with the 458 Lott?
It’s an awesome “correct hand” Lott that took me a lot of years to find, so I probably wouldn’t sell unless I had an offer I couldn’t refuse

Reactions: RLL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorrineCre

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim