WIN a FREE Hunt from NKWE SAFARIS in Botswana Valued at US$5,500 for 1 Hunter/1 Observer for 2022/2023 in a Random Drawing Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In honor of Cal Pappas - NKWE SAFARIS"

"In honor of Cal Pappas-NKWE SAFARIS" It would be an honor of Mine...To honor this fine Conservationist,by doing my first African Dream Hunt...In Botswana,with NKWE SAFARIS.

Thank you for the privilege of entering the hunt giveaway: IN HONOR OF CAL PAPPAS -- NKWE SAFARIS

In honor of Cal Pappas - NKWE SAFARIS

Greetings: Please confirm for the lucky winner whether or not they could pay to extend their stay and/or hunt additional species for the applicable trophy fees? Any red lechwe or sitatunga on license in the hunting area?? I'm sure there are crocs and hippo (and likely 4 out of the Big 5)! I could be a most excellent Winner...

I’m pretty new here so I don’t know anything about Cal Pappas, but I’m sure he’d be proud of this awesome offer. Hopefully I’ll win and this will be my first trip to Africa. But even if I don’t, thank you NKWE for doing an awesome thing!

In Honor of Cal Pappas - NKWE SAFARIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErickaVang

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!