Why not a PayPal account?

Mike70560 --- you deserve an Atta-boy for your post...

I was waiting for someone to get around to the anti-gun stance of Pay-Pal...
They have taken a real hard line on anything gun - ammunition related including the payment for empty hulls...
Our trapshooting thread had this one well covered years ago..
This has been common knowledge i do believe for at least 2 years...

I do not use Pay Pal. You cannot pay for firearms or ammo according to their policy. To me that makes them anti gun.

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/AcceptableUse_full
 
You've got a good point about PayPal I hadn't thought of that. There is another that I joined about a year ago I've only used it once or twice buying stuff off auctionarms.com and gunbroker.com its called GunPal its a kick off of PayPal some of you may want to check it out.
 
I do not use Pay Pal. You cannot pay for firearms or ammo according to their policy. To me that makes them anti gun.

I wonder if that is the reason my money sending rights were suspended when I tried to pay for my safari?
 
Diamond-hitch

You have to move up the food chain to get to the bottom of why your account was suspended...

and let us know what you find out...
 
Besides being anti gun, paypal owns EBAY now and insist's that all ebay transactions take place using paypal, which I no longer use. A lot of sellers feel pressured to use paypal and it is more convenient and quicker to be sure. Whenever I want something on ebay, I ask the seller if they will accept a USPS money order. If not, no sale. Most will if you ask but I really dislike paypal overall for their stance on guns and will not use them. They can get stuffed!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,361
Members
169,539
Latest member
ErnestGaw
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top