Whitworth Express Rifle .375 H&H made in Manchester England

Thanks fellas for finding out details. Shipping costs aren’t prohibitive but I truly would hate to see engraving of 26 characters. Best of luck. Jacques
Would they not accept the original importer's name? I.e. Interarms? That's on the receiver already....stupid rules.

You might check with the folks at IRUNGUNS, if the Interarms markings are already on there and Interarms was the original licensed importer in the US, the engraving might not be required. Some of these import / export rules have gray areas.

You might check with the folks at IRUNGUNS, if the Interarms markings are already on there and Interarms was the original licensed importer in the US, the engraving might not be required. Some of these import / export rules have gray areas.
Will do. I'll check with them next week. Was planning on doing that anyway. Just out of curiosity.

Good morning
Is rifle still available? May have someone interested.
thanks.

Yes. Rifle is still available...thank you

OK. Have been told I overpaid this one. I paid $2100 in 2012 for it. Will take $1700 OBO for it.

1700 CND is about $13.60 American.......so this is an excellent deal. I have a Whitworth .375 that I bought in 1981.....40 years ago. And it has served me well. This would make a great gun for the man wanting one buffalo hunt, but with little other use for the 375 thereafter. Not much money committed, but a good CRF rifle to use and practice with. Best of luck on the sale......FWB

Thank you flatwater bill. When comparing this to what I see on the market, I thought I priced it OK. I hope someone in need of one finds this deal attractive.

SOLD. Not to a member here but to an Africa enthusiast nevertheless. Thank you for your interest. I may regret this one... I really liked the fit and feel of the stock.

SOLD. Not to a member here but to an Africa enthusiast nevertheless. Thank you for your interest. I may regret this one... I really liked the fit and feel of the stock.

I looked at a 458 win mag of this same era and although I didn't keep it, that stock felt like it was made just for me - to the point I measured it from all angles very carefully before sending it back.

Yeah. I was gonna duplicate it or replace it and keep this one. Man now you're not helping with the regret. :D
I don't suppose you'd be willing to share the dimensions with me?
It was the first stock that was slim and light, yet handled bigger kicking caliber extremely comfortably.

Yeah. I was gonna duplicate it or replace it and keep this one. Man now you're not helping with the regret. :D
I don't suppose you'd be willing to share the dimensions with me?
It was the first stock that was slim and light, yet handled bigger kicking caliber extremely comfortably.

They are in storage (from a move) with a ton of other docs. If I happen to need to dig through I will send them.

Hello,
Have you by any chance located the measurement docs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilbertHer

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!