Which Buffalo Would You shoot?

Muting the Goat

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Tanzania, Zimbabwe, South Africa
I took this picture at Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya about 20 years ago. The question is, which one would you shoot? I'm torn, but I think I'd shoot the one on the left. How about you?

Two Buff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who has two cows and wants a bull? Whichever one gives me the best shot first.

I like the one on the right myself, though I realize that's entirely subjective.

I took this picture at Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya about 20 years ago. The question is, which one would you shoot? I'm torn, but I think I'd shoot the one on the left. How about you?
@Muting the Goat: either Buffalo would be fine for me - I’d shoot whichever one presented the easiest shot…. For me, there would be no reason to over analyze “which one” - both are fine Buffalo, better then any I’ve ever seen, neither are World Records… Make a good shot - be proud, take photos and be Extremely HAPPY !

Left is taking one to the center of the chest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suminasharma

Latest profile posts

Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me