Wheels up in two days

I'll hopefully see you in Atlanta, I'm on the same flight!

Best of luck. Can't wait to hear of this adventure.

Safe travels and happy hunting! Looking forward to the hunting report!

You didn't mention it as such in your initial post, but from the bullet weight and species you will hunt, I gather your CZ is in .375H&H?

My bad, yes, it's a CZ-550 in 375 H&H.

@cpr0312, outstanding! Check your in box, I'm sending you a PM.

Well, my departure date is quickly approaching. I leave on Wed out of Atlanta on Delta to Joburg, will spend the night at Africa Sky, and depart the next day to the Easter Cape to hunt with Game 4 Safaris. I'll spend 8 days there chasing plains game (Kudu, Eland, Bushbuck & Nyala), plus whatever else I can afford. After that, I'll depart the EC back to Joburg, and spend the night at Africa Sky once again. The next day I will be heading to the Kalahari for 5 days to hunt a lioness with Hans de Klerk Safaris. I'll be in Africa from 26 May to 11 Jun. :) Life is good.

Here are a couple of details.

Rifle: CZ-550 worked on by AHR, & RJ Renner, toped with a Trijicon Accupoint 1-6. Thanks @degoins
Ammo: Factory 300 grs Barnes Vortex. Thanks @Mark Biggerstaff
Sling, belt & ammo carrier. Beautiful work done by and courtesy of @CBeck

I'm not taking a tablet, so I'll write a report once I get back.
Awesome! have fun I was tempted to hunt lioness on my trip in July but I just could not pull the trigger with the lack of US importation. Looking forward to the hunting report.

Well, my departure date is quickly approaching. I leave on Wed out of Atlanta on Delta to Joburg, will spend the night at Africa Sky, and depart the next day to the Easter Cape to hunt with Game 4 Safaris. I'll spend 8 days there chasing plains game (Kudu, Eland, Bushbuck & Nyala), plus whatever else I can afford. After that, I'll depart the EC back to Joburg, and spend the night at Africa Sky once again. The next day I will be heading to the Kalahari for 5 days to hunt a lioness with Hans de Klerk Safaris. I'll be in Africa from 26 May to 11 Jun. :) Life is good.

Here are a couple of details.

Rifle: CZ-550 worked on by AHR, & RJ Renner, toped with a Trijicon Accupoint 1-6. Thanks @degoins
Ammo: Factory 300 grs Barnes Vortex. Thanks @Mark Biggerstaff
Sling, belt & ammo carrier. Beautiful work done by and courtesy of @CBeck

I'm not taking a tablet, so I'll write a report once I get back.
Enjoy your adventure sir!

Safe travels, shoot straight. Will be watching for updates.

Have the time of your life!

Have a great adventure! Be safe Oscar!

Here is my CZ 375 H&H all dressed up and ready to go :)

73CD47ED-C530-46EC-9D21-480BF59D014A.jpeg

@PARA45

I know, trip well deserved & I know, you’ve properly preparing so “enjoy the ride & aim true … one of your quarry bites back!”

Happy Trails

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hjwdwhfghdfs

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?