Whats your favorite?

If money were REALLY no object, then 28 days in the Selous, open bag, with a double rifle. If I had to pick just one animal, sable. There's just something about them that I am drawn to more than any other African game animal.

My favorite are already on my wall..... BONGO and LEOPARD!!!!!!! but for sure I will do it again, just because.... and some buffaloes and elephant and kudu and forest duiker and roe buck and and and many more..... hunting as much as I can..... but Bongo is still a dream for me.

Bufalo is for me the best hunting and elephant, but any time in the bush with a gun in my hands hunting it´s all.

ele first then bongo

a LOT DEPENDS ON WHAT ONe IS WILLINg TO SPEND. ( Minimum days and trophy Fees) .
With a bow, I am pleased to have gotten 2 sable in Zimb for $2800 ( one cull for $800) Both were 37 inches. 1999.those were th good ol days.
The 4 Kudu are also a plus with bow on 4 trips.
( 48, 48 52 and 53 very Wide)
However, the Livingston Eland which was #10 SCI with a bow may still be one of better ones.
Trip in August 2012 will also attempt another kudu.
Will say that 2 of the 4 Ph`s were shaking filming the kudu bulls inside of 30 yards.
THEY WERE USED TO THEM AT 200 PLUS WITH RIFLE.

So I would say the kudu and one Cape Buff with bow ( 110 4/8 "SCI) are always special. gettign CLOSE makes it 1000x better than 300 yard shots with rifle.

My wish list would be a Bongo with bow.
May just have to be happy with P and Y Mullie Buck and Bul elk on my ranch every year with bow. no more Land /Golf Developments.

And those two are nothing to feel sorry about.

100lb bull elephant is what I would go for

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelphiaHun

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?