What Line Of Work Are You In

The new transmissions shift easy with out the clutch but I still feel them into gear like the old days. Never look at the tach.
@Flewis
That's why God invented ears. You learn to listen to the engine it talks to you. Once you are tuned in to all it noises you can pick up if anything is going wrong, but takes practice.
Bob

When I splat against a wall of government regulations seeming developed to sink any hope of progress, I pick myself up and develop a lateral or vertical envelopment to maneuver around those impediments to progress. When others say “Who said you can do that?” I respond “Nobody said we can’t”. Lead, follow, or get out of my way!
Mark i just read this and absolutely love it. When are you going to run for President? Or at least County Commissioner;)

12 years Army Aviation Pilot BO105
25years HEMS Pilot EC135 (contract ends in 31month 3days..)

IMG_5794.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s see.

I help turn money into more money while my clients are working.

After they retirement, I figure out the best way to turn that pot of money into a paycheck.

Finally, I do some planning to make sure my clients keep as much of their money as possible. Pay your taxes, of course, but you don’t have to leave a tip. I like to think I’m pretty decent at tax planning.

So yeah, I own a financial planning firm and I primarily help folks who are plus or minus five years from retirement.

I’ve done this for the last decade. Before that I spent a few years in the Army, living it up in Monterey, California.

soon to be retired.

Next week we will sell our house in Auburn, Washington and move to Albuquerque, New Mexico...and after my 2011 vacation I will be retired.

More time to hunt, fish, shoot prairie dogs and trap shoot...
i am a VP of a marketing function called setting up the right strategy with inititituves. i call in for different recorded to win the games

Retired after 22yrs of active duty and have been a fiber/copper splicer & construction lineman since. Don't have to work but don't have a valid reason not to, so will keep going till 62.

I almost hate to say this ....I've been a Property Tax Administrator for 25yrs.

I have owned & operated a full time taxidermy studio for the past 25 years. So if you might need some taxidermy work done, keep us in mind.
I am VP of Operational Marketing for two brands known as Quest and Atkins

Started shortly after high school I started as a NZ Government Meat Inspector, qualified after 3 years but the prospect of standing on a slaughter board for the next 40 years didn't hold much appeal, so did a few different jobs and then happened to meet a couple of guys who came hunting with me and a friend. They were Firemen in our city and the deal was set.
I am now retired after 41 years a career Firefighter, I thought I had the best job in the world, but I was wrong!!! Retirement is the best job in the world!!
It's not all been rosy, but the physical and mental scars are more easily dealt with when you are your own boss. PTSI slows me down some days!!
Some days are diamonds, and some are stones!!
Now I make knives, do the required leatherwork for those knives, hunt, reload ammo and travel with my wife a GWP.
Mal the Kiwi.

Former SBO, former global wealth advisor, and former Physical Therapist. But what's next?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrandiBunn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?