What else is in your trophy room?

Thank you for the kind words, as always in hard situations Covid had to be in the way of going to say a last goodbye.

We only received them this year from europe and will try find a place to hang them in the house. My trophy room is not that great ( 5 red stags ) and all other photos on here put it to shame.

They were carved in Mostar, Bosnia. The plates are made out of copper.
Just fabulous work. i know you will honor him.

Here is a few more pictures of our artifacts collection
My hometown of Big Sandy, Tx is....deep sand. During commercial digging, one operator took the time to stop and gather the arrowheads, spearpoints and pottery that he could see brought up by the scoop. He got serious when one town father began to pay him and put together a collection of the best. Until then his son would sell them, 10 cents, or a quarter to kids at school who would inevitably drop them on the concrete sidewalks and break them. Some dandy long spear points, too.
There were a good number of large burial mounds in that country, but to my knowledge no one violated them.
Great place to find arrowheads is the Sulpher river where the highway crosses it between Paris and Greenville. Most of the time it is practically dry. Every rain unearths more.
Great collection--thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesireeBet

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?