What did you reload today?

I reloaded a P-Mag yesterday while testing an AR that I recently aseembled; does that count? ;-)

I need to get back on the bench soon and finish working up a ladder for my 375 H&H that is in-progress, as well as get out and test of ladder of 308 Norma Magnum that is sitting on the bench. I might as well do another round of 25-06 and 7x57 while I'm at it.
@cash_tx
In your 25-06 try 54 gn of H4350 with a 100gn TTSX for 3,400fps. Shoots flat for a long ways out.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jw3032

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at Kramer-jack@comcast.net or call my cell number 717-660-7421.
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]