What calibre for Cape Eland

You guys down South see to much of what is going on in the City ha ha ha ha ha ha
Is that your night club outfit Piet??
 
Good you did not show the pink G-string!
 
Piet just remember to bring you shoes when you come to hunt with me, we have really big thorns around and I am a bit concerned about your feet.
balarina shoes.jpg
 
:p Ha ha seems like you have fantasies about having me up there. LOL
 
One thing is for sure, no one will mistake you for an animal in the bush.
Just beware when you go bird hunting they might see you for a parrot or something.
HA HA HA
paw print parot.jpg
 
Bossie go call some jackals, hunting season being over is not good for you!
 
billc Your the best man
sam_0396-jpg.33821

Peter remember the rut starts in May, I don't think your outfit would be such a good idea.
LOL
 

Attachments

  • SAM_0396.JPG
    SAM_0396.JPG
    616.9 KB · Views: 256
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh bossie if you knew the whole story and how much pieter enjoyed his pink shirt.The worst is he tries to convert the real men in the world.Never even met him in person and the first thing he does to me is put a pink hat on me.Then ask if I brought the pink shirts he order from the states.
I had no idea the pink tees were his staff and his new outfit to wear when hunting.Boy was I shocked.

For the record and pieter cant even disagree that is his pink shirt in the pic on me.Had to get his for the pink to make him happy.LOL
 
Oh bossie if you knew the whole story and how much pieter enjoyed his pink shirt.The worst is he tries to convert the real men in the world.Never even met him in person and the first thing he does to me is put a pink hat on me.Then ask if I brought the pink shirts he order from the states.
I had no idea the pink tees were his staff and his new outfit to wear when hunting.Boy was I shocked.

For the record and pieter cant even disagree that is his pink shirt in the pic on me.Had to get his for the pink to make him happy.LOL

emo29.gif
emo30.gif
emo29.gif
emo30.gif
emo29.gif
emo30.gif
emo29.gif
emo30.gif
 
smoking-hookah.gif
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
 

Attachments

  • smoking-hookah.gif
    smoking-hookah.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 309
I just love this site, but Peter just called me and he is feeling a bit
not-available.gif

not-available.gif
not-available.gif
not-available.gif
ill.gif
right now and he has to go to
sick-in-bed.gif
.

Sleep well my PINK friend. Hope you feel better in the morning.
 

Attachments

  • ill.gif
    ill.gif
    10.2 KB · Views: 296
  • sick-in-bed.gif
    sick-in-bed.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 275
You think you are going to have sweet dreams, but in actual fact you are going to have a
nightmare.jpg
 
Peter recently bought himself a new gun. I haven't seen it but from what I was told it is custom built "PINK"
HA HA HA HA
images
 

Attachments

  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 227
Ooohhh Boys......I love the direction this thread took......I am having soo much fun right now with your jokes......!!!!!!
 
Ooohhh Boys......I love the direction this thread took......I am having soo much fun right now with your jokes......!!!!!!

There was a joke in this thread? Must have missed it..... :rolleyes:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,742
Members
169,139
Latest member
MaurineLow
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top