What are you watching?

Caught up on watching the "Longmire" series the other night on Netflix.
I'm into the "Yellowstone" series now.
Beth Dutton - My wife's favorite character ever ..... :confused:

beth.jpg
 
Currently watching Bones on Disney+
 
Kitchen nightmares with Gordon Ramsey.
Im really surprised noone has knocked him the hell out yet ! Wow !!!
 
I'm watching Africa's Sportsman Show on YouTube. There are 70+ episodes. I've been through a few and I'm enjoying them. Several of the PH's we've hunted with are highlighted so I watched those first. Great fun seeing some of the same areas we've hunted.
 
Yesterday I watched it’s a “ mad,mad, mad world” at least I thought I was watching that show, but my wife informed me that it was the nightly news channel
 
I agree, he has a gift for telling history, not using history to sell an agenda. His Civil War series is a masterpiece that likely would get him cancelled today.
His Civil War series was great. So was his WW2 series. I cut my cable a couple of years ago, so I need to find out how to get PBS now. I might just buy all of his series somewhere? Everything I've seen of his has been great.
 
What happened to Safari Hunters Journal. It was on my Dish network outdoor channels but disappeared.
 
Rewatched secondhand lions this afternoon with Robert Duvall and Michael Caine. I had not seen it in many years still one of my favourite movies. Settling in to watch the second of the Duvall double header open range.
 
Rewatched secondhand lions this afternoon with Robert Duvall and Michael Caine. I had not seen it in many years still one of my favourite movies. Settling in to watch the second of the Duvall double header open range.
One of my faves.
 
Well, I was referring to second hand lions...but now that you ask, so is Open Range...and Lonesome Dove...and almost anything else with Duvall in it. ;)
Duvall had some amazing lines in secondhand lions his boys speech and the bar fight scene are two of my favourites in film. To me he also made open range.
 
It’s one of the few movies where I can’t imagine a better ending.
Plus who hasn’t wanted to shoot at salesman at one time? Kinda explains the whole telemarketing thing.
 
Or tell certain relatives what you actually think of them.
I’m the black sheep already so that’s a given with me.
 
My mother has always stopped me just in time. She watches me like a hawk at those family reunions. One of the few good things about COVID...no reunions.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,083
Members
169,491
Latest member
citydancecorpsyouth
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top