Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

Mid to upper 90s with humidity running 80-90%. Typical South Georgia summer weather. We should start getting a little bit of a cool down in late October.

I played golf today and it was pleasant, then the sun came up and it’s brutal. Not sure where is hotter, South or Middle Georgia :ROFLMAO:

For the love of God, do you live in Death Valley! LOL
NW Louisiana. I might be going to the UAE in a few weeks, so I should be acclimated for the heat.

:E Red Hot::P Bandana:

After 6 years of drought here we’re finally on the receiving end of some beautiful May and June rains. It’s so nice to finally see everything lush and green instead of dried out and brown.

Hot here in SE Arizona, but the monsoon has started... slightly lower temps, greatly elevated humidity. I like the heat.

Don’t reach through your computer screens and smack me but, here in Anchorage Alaska, it’s +65 degrees Fahrenheit (+18.33 degrees Celsius).

Cool 20.5c at 9.30am in lusaka

20240703_090922.jpg

"Lake charles La 97 with heat index of 110. Got a cold front coming in December so things should cool down a little"

I'm on a job next door to you. Sulphur

Here in East Tennessee: 03 July 2024
Morristown Doppler Radar

Currently:
Temp: 68°F
Feels like: 68°F
Humidity: 91%
Dew Point: 65°F
Wind: Calm
Sunny

Forecast:
Temp: 92°F
Wind: Light and Variable
Chance of Rain: 5%
Sun and Clouds

The weather peoples say it's been getting up to mid 70s, the temp gauge on my back deck says between 80-90. Admittedly, the sun is shining on it, but if I'm out there it's shining on me too.
This is Alaska, dammit! I moved here 45 years ago to get away from crap like this! Largely did til the Democrats invented global warming. :(
it seems like no matter where you go, the Dems have a chance to find you. I double up the aluminum foil when I build my own hats!

it seems like no matter where you go, the Dems have a chance to find you. I double up the aluminum foil when I build my own hats!
Sizzling next few days here in NV. Today 92F, 100-102 through the weekend. Luckily we have low humidity 10-20%.

It's dry heat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyrtisStei

Latest profile posts

SRS 2024 wrote on kesha's profile.
Hi there
Please contact us on sharisaf@yahoo.com

We have buffalo available at very good prices.

Kind regards
SRS
SRS 2024 wrote on crossone's profile.
Hi there

Shangani River Safaris can offer you a Buffalo hunt.

Please email us on sharisaf@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Smo1127 wrote on duckfish's profile.
Neen doing Zelle or Venmo with other members, let me know if good for you and Ill give you my info. Im semding other orders out tomorrow so if paid today ill ship tomorrow
cwpayton wrote on Trogon's profile.
Hey trogon thanks for the shipping trophys info, so this being my first time shipping ,did you hire a firm here in the states to handle the import or was that an African firm, I would be happy with a cost around 3000+.