Welcome To The Wonderful World Of BSA

I have some BSA rimfire Martinis because for some reason I just love them, but the only centerfire BSA I own is one of the early Mauser-style rifles they made. The nomenclature seems to be a bit confused, but I believe this was called a Viscount. I was first drawn to these rifles because of their similar appearance to the Brno rifles. These don't come up too too often in the US but there are some around. Anyways, this one is in the great 7x57...

PXL_20240616_102833102.MP.jpg
PXL_20240616_102804860.MP.jpg
PXL_20240616_102712344.MP.jpg

Oh yes we do, because actually I Love BSA & have since I was 10yrs old or so !

If I was to include P14's, BSA Sporters (Lee Speeds Sporters) cut down ex military rifles, Martinis & .22's I would have 50 of them or more, sort of collect Speeders .

When I was growing up the list of rifles wasn't as long as today & NZ had mainly firearms from the UK, so Parker Hale , Brno, BSA & top back then would be Sako .

Strangely my favorites back then & still today were Brno & BSA (I like & have a few Sako's now) the Brno & BSA models I really like were actually designed by the same guys the Koucky Brothers !

If not butting in too much I could get a pic of that near new CF2 7x64 & show the stock shape I have never seen on the CF2 models offered down here before ?

Sarg,

Can you elaborate more on the Koucky brothers connection? I've heard this said before, but no one ever seems to have any details. If you know of anything, I'd love to hear it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden68M

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia