Warthog testicle anyone? No?

need more proof than holding it over your mouth.......

No I did not eat it. I did it to see how the trackers/skinners would react. They seriously thought that I had lost my mind. BTW my PH begged me to not eat the thing in fear of me getting sick.

There's not enough Jameson in Ireland to put me in a state to willingly make me pull this teabag maneuver.

They tried to get me to eat one but them warthogs are mean and fight like hell! Are ya supposed to shoot them first? Lol

They tried to get me to eat one but them warthogs are mean and fight like hell! Are ya supposed to shoot them first? Lol

Yeah, me too.
The only time I tried it, the grouchy hog nearly gored me to death.

Yeah, me too.
The only time I tried it, the grouchy hog nearly gored me to death.
Something tells me you must not be doing it right.....not that I can help you with that. Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww..

I now have this visual of this wide eyed, terrified, squealing warthog, running away from you....

With only one nut.... :A Banana Sad:

Charles,

After you shoot that elephant just remember to relax and let your throat open wide!

Yea right! I need Action Bob and Wheels to chime in here.

This is turning from bad to worse, eesh.

A little flour some seasoning, deep fried with a cold Budweiser. Not bad stuff!!!
Leave the testys drink the budweiser

Reactions: BWH
I now have this visual of this wide eyed, terrified, squealing warthog, running away from you....

With only one nut.... :A Banana Sad:

I almost fell out of my computer chair after reading this! :E Rofl:

ive eaten a lot of strange things in my life (I work with people from SE Asia) but personally the idea of eating a critters twig n berries makes my own pills hurt!

-matt

Although i do not expect people to eat testicles for pleasure, it surprises me about some comments made about people not eating the liver, etc. It is our job to utilize as much of the harvested game as possible, I hate seeing bits go to waste and if you wont eat it then feed it to the dog.

I like my dog to much! Might feed it to my ex wife though!

Although i do not expect people to eat testicles for pleasure, it surprises me about some comments made about people not eating the liver, etc. It is our job to utilize as much of the harvested game as possible, I hate seeing bits go to waste and if you wont eat it then feed it to the dog.

trust me nothing goes to waste and it aint the dogs .............they dont even get a look in :)

I don´t care much for liver myself, but most people in Europe will consider it a delicacy. I am partial to lamb kidneys myself, properly cooked, of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diuwingame

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]