Warthog testicle anyone? No?

UKHunter

AH fanatic
Joined
May 28, 2013
Messages
957
Reaction score
1,819
Media
118
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
1
Europe
5
Hunted
England, Scotland, Wales, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Germany, USA (Wyoming) and Hungary.
After my friend successful took his first African animal (Impala) he was peer peer pressured into eating its testicle. It was my turn after I got a Warthog....

 
Thank you for the kind offer, however I must pass.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lcq
Another reason a guy shouldn't shoot an elephant as his first African animal!
 
NOT!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lcq
A little flour some seasoning, deep fried with a cold Budweiser. Not bad stuff!!!
 
I agree as long as I can fry them up I'll eat it no sweat. Raw, no way.
 
No thanks for me. We use to save them from the livestock when castrating on the ranch for a friend. Also the beef brains but I will not even try them either. I do not eat the heart/liver/kidneys either.

I do not even go for the smearing of blood on the face when I hunt. I do get it on me when gutting/skinning but that is different.
 
I go to three or four nut fries a year. The Eagles lodge puts them on. Pig nuts are better than beef but an old boar would not be that good.
 
Kudu testes anyone?
image.jpg
 
Notice that there is some form of alcohol involved in almost all of these pictures???? Wonder why.......
 
Notice that there is some form of alcohol involved in almost all of these pictures???? Wonder why.......

Trust me, if your going to eat a raw Warthog testicle, you're going to need a beer to wash it down...
 
Cooked bull´s testicles are quite tasty.

Anything raw....no thanks !
 
No Thanks!
 
I always thought it was strange how people thought a cooked ball was so much more acceptable than a raw one. Balls are balls. I mean really... what if it was the balls neighbor... the dong. Would that matter if was cooked or raw. Either way... I ain't eating it.
 
Trust me, if your going to eat a raw Warthog testicle, you're going to need a beer to wash it down...

If I'm going to be coerced into eating a raw warthog testicle, then I'm going to need a lot more than a beer........and I'm going to need it before I'm goaded into eating the thing!!
 
No thanks for me. We use to save them from the livestock when castrating on the ranch for a friend. Also the beef brains but I will not even try them either. I do not eat the heart/liver/kidneys either.

I do not even go for the smearing of blood on the face when I hunt. I do get it on me when gutting/skinning but that is different.

im with you , mate......
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,837
Members
169,030
Latest member
reumeafite1989
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top