Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member SCI, Benefactor NRA, NMLRA.
Hunted
RSA, Namibia
I know this is a long shot. I have a friend that had the bolt stolen from his ZG47 .270 Winchester in a recent burglary. Please PM if you know of where one is for sale. Thanks!

Good grief. Meth heads will steal anything! Like the turd who swiped my old out of fashion frames bifocal prescription sunglasses from my car. The guys at the pawnshop should get a laugh. I'm leaving a pair of dirty jock shorts with generous skid marks in the glove box. An effective and entirely legal booby trap. :D

Good grief. Meth heads will steal anything! Like the turd who swiped my old out of fashion frames bifocal prescription sunglasses from my car. The guys at the pawnshop should get a laugh. I'm leaving a pair of dirty jock shorts with generous skid marks in the glove box. An effective and entirely legal booby trap. :D
I told him I would do what I could to locate a replacement but not to get his hopes up. It is worse when you live in a country that restricts the amount of firearms you can legally own which in this case is Namibia.

Hi Dirtdart,

I think would be very difficult to find one...but a M98 Mauser bolt, complete, can be used without any problem. Perhaps some minor fittings. Of course, the ZG47 unique safety will be missing but that´s all.
Good luck!

CF

Hi Dirtdart,

I think would be very difficult to find one...but a M98 Mauser bolt, complete, can be used without any problem. Perhaps some minor fittings. Of course, the ZG47 unique safety will be missing but that´s all.
Good luck!

CF
I know the chances are slim to none but I have to give it a shot. Thanks CF!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineWa

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]