Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Like title says. Looking for some Swift .338 225gr Aframe bullets. Need about 100 to set up a 338 win mag for next safari. I know they are scarce. Any help would be appreciated.

If no-one here has any to share you can ask Swift to notify when available and also track on ammoseek.com. Also, asl Swift when they plan on producing if you cant find any...at least you will know how long the wait will be.

If no-one here has any to share you can ask Swift to notify when available and also track on ammoseek.com. Also, asl Swift when they plan on producing if you cant find any...at least you will know how long the wait will be.

Already contacted Swift. No plans anytime soon on 338 bullets. That was first thing I did. Already went thru every web link for them.

It’s gonna be tough to find what you’re seeking, as you already know. I just tried Nosler & Federal’s websites to see if either had Partitions or Bearclaws/Trophy Bonded tip bullets and neither had anything.

Only thing I can offer is I have some 250 grain TSX’s I’d part with if it’ll help you. I know they’re not what you want but might be all you can find in the end. Let me know if interested.

It’s gonna be tough to find what you’re seeking, as you already know. I just tried Nosler & Federal’s websites to see if either had Partitions or Bearclaws/Trophy Bonded tip bullets and neither had anything.

Only thing I can offer is I have some 250 grain TSX’s I’d part with if it’ll help you. I know they’re not what you want but might be all you can find in the end. Let me know if interested.

Thanks, already have the Barnes and they shoot good. Wanted something like the Aframes or Partitions. Gun does not like Northforks tried them already.

Not exactly what you're after, but tgey do have them in 250 &275 grn.

Screenshot_20230921_062554_Google.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new box still in the wrapping, but they are 250gr.
If interested in those instead I’ll ship them for $86

Thanks guys. For the offers. May take some of you up on them later. I got a reply from Nosler. Late October there is a run of 338 225 accubonds and partition scheduled!!!

Hi Mark, I have one box of 250 gr A frames and a couple boxes of NF SS 250 grain. Shoot me your address via PM and I’ll send the Aframes and if you want, some NF too
Edit - sorry, you wanted 225 grain - I need to pay closer attention

Last edited:
Personally, If I couldn't get A-Frames I would choose Barnes over Nosler. Don't get me wrong, I use partitions all the time. But I just think Barnes penetrate better than partition through their better weight retention.

Hi Mark, I have one box of 250 gr A frames and a couple boxes of NF SS 250 grain. Shoot me your address via PM and I’ll send the Aframes and if you want, some NF too
Edit - sorry, you wanted 225 grain - I need to pay closer attention

Sending you a pm

Reloading international has some NF SS 225 grain available - might be a good second option for you if you can’t source the a frames

I've got several boxes of Primo Bullets I,ll check and get back to you Tomorrow

Once Mark is satisfied, I also need some 225gr A-Frames if anyone wants to sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiltonLimo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.