Wanted Ruger .416 African

Bushwhacker

AH senior member
Reaction score
Needed ASAP .416 Ruger M77 African with adjustable length of pull green laminate stock.
Please contact me
Thank you

Needed ASAP .416 Ruger M77 African with adjustable length of pull green laminate stock.
Please contact me
Thank you
It’s a great gun.

Please contact me
Thank you
Meaning no disrespect, but "ASAP" is going to be a tall order.

I'd suggest the most ASAP you're going to get is a 375 Ruger and a new barrel in 416 for it, plus a call to Boyd's. I know they make stocks for M77 mkII Hawkeye, usually takes about 3 weeks between order time and delivery. You will have some "minor" inletting for a good fit.

Attachments

I have been looking for the African in .416 also. Ruger website says not currently in production. No luck so far.

Well, the OP's request is for the African model with " a green laminate stock"? That stock is on the Guide Gun model. The African stock is walnut and the Alaskan model is black synthetic. There are a number of the Alaskan model in .416 for sale on GunJoker now. Only the Guide Gun model has the adjustable LOP stock though.

I have an Alaskan in .416 Ruger. I think the previous post on th stocks is correct. Green laminate on guide gun and black plastic and stainless on Alaskan.

IMG_2551.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 416 Ruger Alaskan for 1200.00 all over GB is a lot of gun for the money! But then again, I am more of a synthetic stock guy.

FlyFish,
I am interested to see your .416 Rigby. How many rounds have been through it. Does this rifle have an optic on it? This is optional. What is your asking price? If it is good, we will make this fast work.
Thank you super much
PM me please. no optic. very low round count. looks pristine. one buff hunt that I know of is all it was used for

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffreyHud

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?