WANTED: Looking For A Good Sable Hunt

Are you looking for concessions on is a 8000 Hectares farm okay?
 
Hi we have a sable deal 5 days for $3000 we have dates available for 2021 season!
 
Hello @T. R. Lane Sr. ,

I hope all is well sir. I have access to a property with monster sable. I have taken a number of 45 to 46" bulls in this area. It is over 30 000 acres and you will have an exceptional safari finding your sable bull.

Here is a picture of a 46.5" bull. If you are looking for true quality and a proper hunt let me know if you have any questions sir. I do have a great buffalo / sable combo package at the moment. We also took a 45" buffallo on the same safari. There is still plenty big sable and buffalo available on this area as I have sole hunting rights to the area and it is managed with limited quota.

IMG_2658.jpg


All my best,

Jacques
 
Nice Trophy Jacques I like that the distance between the horn is short considering its 46.5

Thank you sir! I love to hunt proper and big trophies and will pass up a lot of animals to find the perfect trophy!

Glad you like it!

All my best,

Jacques
 
Is it just me or are there too many pictures of sable with no secondary growth?=age?

Personally I would book a sable hunt in an un fenced area(not SA)...eg. Zambia or Matetsi in Zim...forget about the 43-45 inch deal go and hunt a wild sable which is ancient with lots of secondary growth, enjoy the hunt and end up with the inches in any case.....

Go and enjoy the whole experience.....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,250
Latest member
JoieHarget
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top