Wanted for .416 Rigby ammo and reloading stuff

Garrett89

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Anybody who might have some extra ammo, brass, or bullets shoot me a message and let's make a deal so I can feed this thing!
IMG_1214.jpg

Just an FYI. Midway has a bunch of dangerous game ammo on sale at the moment. I haven't looked closely to see if it's really a deal or not but might be worth a look.
Good luck.
Beautiful rifle. Hope that's a mirror image. LOL Otherwise the bolt handle is on the wrong side.

Just an FYI. Midway has a bunch of dangerous game ammo on sale at the moment. I haven't looked closely to see if it's really a deal or not but might be worth a look.
Good luck.
Beautiful rifle. Hope that's a mirror image. LOL Otherwise the bolt handle is on the wrong side.
Not if you're wrong handed! Additionally, the stock is a bit long which means I get to have it cut to fit me. Really excited to put it to work

Check with Raven Rocks Precision. I know they have brass, I recently purchased 50 cases.

Here is their web site.

Also, check with @Mark Biggerstaff, he has excellent selection and excellent prices too.

Good luck!

@Garrett89
Sir,
I hope the pictured rifle case is used only for display purposes and not for actual transport of that beautiful rifle. Internally that case is both too short and narrow to enable the rifle to remain undamaged in transport. I speak from experience.
If I may be so bold, please find a more suitable case and, also important, ensure the foam that encapsulated the rifle is rigid enough to secure your rifle firmly in position and prevent unwanted movement inside the case. From my experience the foam inside the pictured case is near useless and should not have been supplied by the manufacturers.

We have the 416 Rigby Brass in stock:

Lots more Dangerous Game Brass on the way in the coming months, 470 NE, 500 NE, and plenty of other stuff.

Not if you're wrong handed! Additionally, the stock is a bit long which means I get to have it cut to fit me. Really excited to put it to work
Say it ain’t so! I hate to see that cut down. You should buy a shorter aftermarket and sell me that one.

Say it ain’t so! I hate to see that cut down. You should buy a shorter aftermarket and sell me that one.
I was actually wondering, is it possible to shorten the stock without messing up the shoot-ability given the current placement of the cheek piece? Like will that move the cheek piece out of where it needs to be for my LOP? Or should I just try a thinner stock pad first? Maybe go for the super manly option and just put a steel butt plate back there lol

Before cutting the stock, I would star by using a thinner recoil pad and maybe using one of those should pad while shooting it off the bench.

We have the 416 Rigby Brass in stock:

Lots more Dangerous Game Brass on the way in the coming months, 470 NE, 500 NE, and plenty of other stuff.
Like 458 Win Mag? how about 9.3X62MM??? My "notify me" is in!

Like 458 Win Mag? how about 9.3X62MM??? My "notify me" is in!
Yeah, both of those will be here in the coming months.. Not a lot of 458 Win Mag.. plenty of 9.3x62... I'm about to post a list of what we currently have to help some folks out.

I should have brass and bullets for you. Haven’t used my 416 in ages so it’s better you put it to use. Will PM you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.