Wanted for .416 Rigby ammo and reloading stuff

Well, its beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I'm getting by with a Kimber Caprivi in 416 Rem. Brutal on the bench but not bad when I'm shooting standing.

I have some 416 Swift A-frames (400gr) if you're interested

I was actually wondering, is it possible to shorten the stock without messing up the shoot-ability given the current placement of the cheek piece? Like will that move the cheek piece out of where it needs to be for my LOP? Or should I just try a thinner stock pad first? Maybe go for the super manly option and just put a steel butt plate back there lol
I know this is not responsive to the request for ammo/components, but please feel free to post a picture of the other side of the rifle (with cheek piece). For whatever reason, it seems Heym (and other German manufacturers) built rifles with a longer LOP than here in the states. Something I appreciate. I would think LOP would be long for you as it sits (you should be closer to 13.5" per the experts. :-). However, It really depends on your body habitus and not just height.

Great rifle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChuWnz1204

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]