Wanted CZ Bobwhite G2 Or Similar SXS

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Looking for a bobwhite G2 or similar. Preferably in 20 gauge but also would entertain 28 if somebody had one. Figured I would see if anyone here had one before I order one at the LGS.

I have been looking at these as well, have seen some decent deals on gunbroker but haven’t pulled the trigger yet, eurooptic had some for a good price as well, good luck

I looked at the all terrain model pretty hard, while not a "classic, with the cerakote and stuff I think it would be a good working gun with the sling swivels and magnets in the extractors. If I don't find one on here I will likely order one from europtic. They don't have the all terrain model but I like doing business with them and they have my FFL on file so it's as easy as a phone call to have it here in a couple days.

I have gotten a couple of rifles from them and they were good to do business with, ye, the g2 model looks like a good all weather shotgun, I was looking at one in 12 gauge for duck hunting.

IMG_0917.jpeg

IMG_0918.jpeg

IMG_0907.jpeg

Great shotgun for the money, I love my 20 ga.

I have G1 and G2 bobwhites. I took the G1 to Argentina for doves in 2022. After about 1,500 rounds it broke a hammer spring. I shot it as a single shot the rest of the morning. When I got back I called CZ to see about buying a new spring, they sent me one free of charge. We actually have 2 of the G2’s. I wanted to see if the barrels were interchangeable now that they are CNC’d, but honestly I don’t remember now that I’m typing this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smortium

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available