Wanted British Gunmakers By Nigel Brown De Luxe Editions Volumes I, II & III

Paul G

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia, RSA
I am looking for any 3 of the books in the series. If you have them and want to part with them I want to read them.

Thanks

Paul

I have Vol I and II which are not for sale. I checked abebooks.com and amazon. All three volumes are available there but Vol III is very expensive. Saw one on Amazon going for $1200 plus. Vol I is generally under $100.00. Good luck.

I have Vol I and II which are not for sale. I checked abebooks.com and amazon. All three volumes are available there but Vol III is very expensive. Saw one on Amazon going for $1200 plus. Vol I is generally under $100.00. Good luck.

I'm looking at my 3 volume set right now. Truth be told, I find little to no value in Volume 3 so its convenient its the expensive one...don't buy it.

Volume 1 is London
Volume 2 is Birmingham
Volume 3 is largely irrelevant...regional makers, who apprenticed or put up a shingle in some backwater town which of course means they were likely retailing guns made by the guys in Volume 2.

I agree with rookhawk. just get 1st and 2nd volume. I saved and finally got 3rd volume and it is very esoteric....

I have the three. I and II are valuable to me for research. Vol III--??? If the third volume is going for the money as stated above, I could part with mine.

Well heck, forget just buying volume 3, you guys can have all three of my copies in the set, plus free shipping for $1200.

Bought this set some years back. Absolutly worthy to any bookcollection.
QLukJYO.jpg

1elsihX.jpg

y5e5u9A.jpg

Last edited:
Wow those are some very nice volumes. They deserve a nice library in a nice home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeonoreMos

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well