Wanted British Gunmakers By Nigel Brown De Luxe Editions Volumes I, II & III

Paul G

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia, RSA
I am looking for any 3 of the books in the series. If you have them and want to part with them I want to read them.

Thanks

Paul

I have Vol I and II which are not for sale. I checked abebooks.com and amazon. All three volumes are available there but Vol III is very expensive. Saw one on Amazon going for $1200 plus. Vol I is generally under $100.00. Good luck.

I have Vol I and II which are not for sale. I checked abebooks.com and amazon. All three volumes are available there but Vol III is very expensive. Saw one on Amazon going for $1200 plus. Vol I is generally under $100.00. Good luck.

I'm looking at my 3 volume set right now. Truth be told, I find little to no value in Volume 3 so its convenient its the expensive one...don't buy it.

Volume 1 is London
Volume 2 is Birmingham
Volume 3 is largely irrelevant...regional makers, who apprenticed or put up a shingle in some backwater town which of course means they were likely retailing guns made by the guys in Volume 2.

I agree with rookhawk. just get 1st and 2nd volume. I saved and finally got 3rd volume and it is very esoteric....

I have the three. I and II are valuable to me for research. Vol III--??? If the third volume is going for the money as stated above, I could part with mine.

Well heck, forget just buying volume 3, you guys can have all three of my copies in the set, plus free shipping for $1200.

Bought this set some years back. Absolutly worthy to any bookcollection.
QLukJYO.jpg

1elsihX.jpg

y5e5u9A.jpg

Last edited:
Wow those are some very nice volumes. They deserve a nice library in a nice home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlaughl747

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.