Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
South Africa, England, Scotland, USA
Before take the plunge of buying new, need a 375hh w/ magazine and 1” QD scope rings

Thanks
Dale

Eurooptic has an unfired demo barrel, and if you call in they’ll knock a little bit more off. It doesn’t have sights but Blaser will add them.

Best of luck with the search either way, a .375 R8 is a wonderful single-rifle quiver.

I have a 9.3x62 that I'm thinking of selling.

Full disclosure: I'm thinking of selling it because I really like my .375H&H and the overlap between the two is pretty remarkable.

Heading after Buffalo and already have 375 ammo so going to stay that route. Good to hear you like the 375 though so that’s promising

Absolutely love it. If I was smart enough to post a photo I would show today's target. 3 250gr TTSX in one ragged hole at 100yds. 2660fps average. Moose medicine until I can get to Africa.

I shot a bunch yesterday working out this load and commented to my wife how the recoil was much less than I expected. The first shot today informed me my shoulder was much more tender than I realized yesterday but I'll still say I prefer it to my old 7mmRM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanpan

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia