WANTED: Blackbuck Hunt in South Africa

Very abundant in Argentina, South America.

Greame , sorry none available this season . Maybe in future .

Abrie Arlow does not have .... I contacted hom already . Blackbuck are quite low in numbers in South Africa still .

Happy Hunting !!

gday tommo roy wormald has them listed in his exotics. wormald hunting adventures.
myself and my wife will be hunting with him in august .
dont know how available there nor the price .

It seems that a nice one can be taken in Texas for around $1500.00 US . I am not sure if you will be able to get it home.

good luck-Jerry

Thanks for your help guys,looks like very limited numbers in SA might have to plan a trip to the US in the future, cheers grame

Black Buck is very high on my hunting wish list too.
I guess I need to take a hunting trip to Argentina soon :)

When you're looking at Texas, also look at Tennessee and Florida, they have a few ranches that offer Blackbuck. I have looked at Blackbuck, Axis Deer and maybe Mouflan. I am planning on Argentina AFTER I get back from Africa!

We do have some in South Africa but their prices are double that in texas... so I would recommend hunting your balck buck in texas....

Check out "Ratelfontein" they also in the Karoo they have Bison , black buck , Oryx ARABIAN, Oryx SCIMITAR .. many more

Cheers lads ,will take a look best regards graeme

Cheers lads ,will take a look best regards graeme

Hi Graeme,

It really is a small world! I do believe that Woburn Abbey occasionally offer blackbuck and other exotics at times. I know this is probably not where you were thinking, but think of the air fare you'd save!

All the best
Jared

Seems that there are a few outfitters who have blackbuck available in SA. Does anyone know a outfitter that have them in the Limpopo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameronPro

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim