Wanted 7mm-08! Will Buy Or Trade For A Couple 7mm-08s!

gprippers

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, JOCO Sportmens Association
Hunted
Cont US, AK, Hawaii, Mexico
Just as it says...im looking for 7mm-08 rifles and im open to make and models so if you have one or more laying around you are not going to use let me know. Ill pay cash or i have LOTS of good trade options as well.

Send me a PM with what you have and how much with pics if you have them to speed things up and then please type PM SENT in ad.

Thanks!

Have not heard on the Tikka and might have missed Woodfire as well.

gprippers, you and I talked about my 7mm-08 built by Hill Country.

I have one in a Remington 700 with a Hogue stock. It's a bull barrel. Was my fathers. If you're interested I'll get pics.

well i got one or two so need a couple more. 5 grandkids but only 3 ready to hunt and 4th is coming on so let me know what you have in 7mm-08. Not looking for million dollar customs guys...nice rifles for my grandkids that they will have for their entire lives. But im not a Rockefeller! :LOL:

Great caliber. Have you looked at the .260? Felt recoil is less than the 7-08 and still a tremendous caliber.

I have a right handed Marlin youth model x7 with a zeiss 3-12 scope on it. Also a muzzle brake. I hand loaded 120 gr Sierra pro hunters for it and it is very accurate with this load and a custom turret built for this load.
image.jpg
I perceive my kids have probably outgrown it and I would consider a sale. Pm me if interested.

replied to all...I believe and thanks for the contacts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdcfarrier

Latest profile posts

We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe