Wanted: .500 Nitro Express Double rifle

Gran Cazador

AH member
Joined
Nov 6, 2024
Messages
31
Reaction score
16
As title states, looking to purchase my first double.

interested in Heym, english makes, and Verney-Carron

thanks,
Joe
 
Got a Sabatti I will sell?
 
@Gran Cazador its a great question. I encourage you to set parameters. We're seeing offers for Sabattis (very low cost) yet you're saying you'd consider a 577NE (that'll cost you $40k and up).

You're casting too big of a net in my opinion, but I wish you success in whatever you're seeking.
 
@Gran Cazador its a great question. I encourage you to set parameters. We're seeing offers for Sabattis (very low cost) yet you're saying you'd consider a 577NE (that'll cost you $40k and up).

You're casting too big of a net in my opinion, but I wish you success in whatever you're seeking.
I am the one interested in the Sabatti, not the original poster.
 
@Gran Cazador there’s a Searcy .577 double for sale over at Gordy’s in Houston. The Searcy’s seem to get mixed reviews but I’ve handled that one and it seems solid. I have a 1907 C Boswell in 500NE that I would consider selling if of interest.
 
I have a Turn Key 500 Nitro Merkel with a newly installed removable red dot sight I might sell. It was re rugulated and had both triggers set to 6lbs.
 

Attachments

  • red dot 800.jpg
    red dot 800.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 165
I have a Turn Key 500 Nitro Merkel with a newly installed removable red dot sight I might sell. It was re rugulated and had both triggers set to 6lbs.
Nice!!!!!
 
I have a Turn Key 500 Nitro Merkel with a newly installed removable red dot sight I might sell. It was re rugulated and had both triggers set to 6lbs.
Not a fan of the merkels, thank you very much for the offer.
 

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,020
Members
168,799
Latest member
Mkinneyi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top