Wanted 500/450 Nitro Express Dies

Kdgj

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Looking for a set of 500/450 3.25” nitro express reloading dies. If you have a set for sale, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ken

Looking for a set of 500/450 3.25” nitro express reloading dies. If you have a set for sale, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ken

That's a rare die set @Kdgj . Pretty obscure and I *think* there were many iterations of it, or at least variances between guns that H&H and others made for this caliber.

If you can't find a set, which would be a custom made set of RCBS dies from their custom order program, or a set of CH4D, your best bet is to have chamber casts made of your gun and get CH4D to make a set for your specific gun. It'll cost you a bit of money and it will take a bit of waiting, but you'll be certain the dies are 100% correct to the nuances of your chambers.

P.S.- Welcome to the friendliest forum on the Internet. Glad you're here.

I was in search of a set of the same dies and contacted hornady.They told me to fire two rounds from each barrel and send them the brass and they would make me a set for $380.While trying to find ammo to shoot in it a good poster here found me a set of RCBS dies.So like me you could get lucky but Hornady is also an option.

Thanks guys. There is a set in Canada, but I can’t create an account to contact the seller. Hopefully a set will turn up.

Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangalbhanu

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia